– 10 years old
– has been training with Power Edge Pro for the past three years
– currently plays for Lucan Irish Atom and has been pretty steady on the blue line all season long.
– favourite PEP skills are the Half Crosby and McDavid Freestyle
– he loves Power Edge Pro training because “you are allowed to use your creativity and your mind and it is a lot more fun than just skating around pylons”
– “Over the last 3 years Nathan has been developing very well while training with Power Edge Pro. Nathan is very big for his age, but the PEP trainings have enabled him to gain confidence in his edges and be as agile as players half his size. The PEP skills he is learning now will be invaluable to him as he gets older and moves into body contact.”