– Started training with PEP, 2 yrs ago, in St.Marys and then in London
– currently plays with London Junior Knights AAA 2005 and his strength is being a consistent player, this past year.
– Crosby Turns and McDavid Freestyle are two of Quinn’s Power Edge Pro training skill favourites
– he likes the Power Edge Pro training because ” I can be creative, going around other things then just pylons, its a lot of fun”
– Over the past 2 years, Quinn has been developing and showing signs in overall quickness with his feet, hands and has become very creative with the puck while using Power Edge Pro training. The transition from practice to games where the moves Quinn has learned in training are helping Quinn be even more effective with his creativity in games.